Timespan: 2013 -2014
Origin of founding: IPA CROSS BORDER GREECE -ALBANIA 2007-2013
Partners: Municipality of Kastoria, Municipality of Gjirokastra and Delvina
Promotion of cultural and natural resources in the cross – border area through valorization of innovative media
- Cross-border cooperation for the promotion of cultural tourism with (Internet, broadband, mobile tourist guide, technology contemporary cultural database)
- Promoting cooperation in the cross border region between the cities of important cultural and natural heritage.
- Creating network cooperation between municipal units, tourist cultural organizations, and citizens in the areas of Gjirokastra and Delvina.
- Creating a modern electronic database for cultural heritage (architecture, nature, art, folk music, handicrafts, traditions, customs) within Albania-Greece (Corfu, Kastor, Gjirokastra, Delvina)
- Develop an interactive tourist guide in contemporary mobile
- Management, publications, ICT service
- Digital inventory of cultural resources in the cross-border area
- IT development systems